- You can blur a photo you take using portrait mode in the camera app that’s included with most recent iPhones.
- You can use an app like YouCam Perfect to blur any part of the photo after you’ve taken it on iPhone or Android.
- YouCam Perfect is free and allows you to blur anywhere in the image with a paintbrush or shaper.
No one wants to see a blurry picture — at least, not a blurry picture by chance. But there are some great reasons to intentionally blur the image. It can look artistic, for example, a blurred background can draw attention to a sharp foreground. Armed with the right app, it’s easy to blur photos on both iPhone and Android.
How to Blur a Photo on iPhone Using Portrait Mode
If you’re looking to blur the background of your photo for a professional-looking art portrait, most iPhones make this easy with the camera app’s Portrait mode. This feature is included in iPhone SE (2nd generation and later) and most models of iPhone 8 Plus or later.
1. start the camera app and click painting at the bottom of the screen.
2. Compose your photo.
3. Before taking the photo, tap F Icon at the top right. that And the slider stops It should appear at the bottom of the screen.
4. Drag the slider to choose how much background blur you want. The smaller the number, the more noticeable the blur (for example, f 2.0 will generate a more blurry background than f 16).
5. When you are satisfied, take the photo.
How to Blur a Photo on iPhone or Android
You don’t have to rely on your iPhone’s portrait mode to add blur to photos; There are apps available for iPhone and Android that allow you to add a blur effect. YouCam Perfect is one of the easiest and most flexible app with camouflage tool.
YouCam Perfect has many camouflage tools to choose from. There are options to blur the entire image except for an area that remains sharp (such as a circular, oval, or rectangular area), and another allows you to use a brush to blur anywhere in the image. Here’s how to use the app.
2. beginning YouCam Perfect. The app is free, but you will see ads to subscribe to the premium features of the app. You can decline this.
3. Faucet Editing the picture And choose a photo stored in your phone’s camera roll that you want to edit.
4. Faucet Tools.
5. On the pop-up menu, tap blur.
6. The Blur tool provides several ways to blur an image.
- Circle: This default option displays concentric circles. You can drag circles around the screen and resize them. The center of the circle stays sharp and the image is gradually blurred towards the outer circle, giving the image a natural look. Size and position of the circle to add the blur you want in the image. You can also choose oval shape or A rectangle These three tools work basically the same way.
- a brush: In many cases, the brush tool is a better option. You can use the fee And the erase Tools at the bottom of the screen to selectively add and remove blur anywhere in the image. Or, if you prefer, tap person Icon – the app automatically tries to find the person in the photo and keep it sharp, blurring the surrounding background.
7. When you are satisfied, click check mark At the bottom right to save your photo with these changes.